Although this may not be as exciting as a new product launch, we thought we'd share how shopping in our website has been made easier!
We've recently partnered with Dragonpay to provide our customers with alternative modes of payment.
Before, we offered 3 modes of payment:
- Credit Card (Visa & MasterCard) through 2Checkout
- BPIF Bank Deposit
Starting this week, we are offering 6 modes of payment:
- Credit Card
- BPIF Bank Deposit
- Online Transaction (through Dragonpay)
- This allows anybody with Internet banking access to a local bank account, to make an Internet payment that is debited against that account in real-time.
- Customers enjoy a more secure online payment environment and convenient access from anywhere on the Internet. Currently supported banks include BDO, BPI, Metrobank, RCBC, Unionbank, UCPB, Chinabank, PNB, Maybank, RobinsonsBank, Sterling Bank of Asia, and EastWest Bank
- Over-The-Counter Transaction, Bank (through Dragonpay)
- Allows anybody to walk-in to a branch of any of our supported banks to make a deposit-payment over-the-counter.
- Currently supported bank for over-the-counter deposit are Banco de Oro (BDO), Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), Metrobank, Rizal Commercial Banking Corp (RCBC), Chinabank, EastWest Bank (EWB), Landbank, Maybank, Philippine National Bank (PNB), RobinsonsBank, Security Bank, Sterling Bank of Asia, United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB), and Unionbank
- Over-The-Counter Transaction, Non-Bank (through Dragonpay)
- Allows anybody to walk-in to any branch of our partners to make a payment over-the-counter.
- Currently supported over-the-counter non-bank outlets are Bayad Center, LBC branches, SM Payment Counters, Robinsons Department Stores (RDS), Cebuana Lhuillier and M.Lhuillier branches nationwide.
As an important note, for online transfers, you need to have enrolled Dragonpay as a third-party account in your online bank account. The good news is, you only need to set it up once! A lot of merchants already partner with Dragonpay, so not only can you shop for our awesome products, you can also use Dragonpay to pay for your bills!
Here are some how-to's:
Is it safe to use Dragonpay?
Dragonpay uses industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect the transmission of your data from your browser to our server. This is the same encryption technology used by all financial institutions worldwide. We do not store your online banking id and password.
We know it's a bit too much to take at this point, so feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. We will respond within two (2) business days.
Thank you so much for your continued support!